Instructions for the submission of an abstract
1. To submit an abstract, fill in first the Submission form and save it on your computer.
2. Then, click on the link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tcpm2013
3. Sign in to the EasyChair online submission system:
• If you do not already have an EasyChair account, simply click on « sign up for an account » and follow the instructions.
• If you already have an EasyChair account, type in your User name and Password, then you can Sign in.
4. You will reach a page similar to this (except that your name will feature instead of Capitaine Haddock’s):
Then click on New Submission.
5. Fill in the following fields:
• Address for correspondence: so that we can send you mail if necessary.
• Authors : to indicate all the authors for an abstract.
> Note the link: click here to add yourself. It will automatically fill in some information already input during the creation of your EasyChair account.
> Make sure that at least one author is marked as Corresponding author, since only authors marked as such will receive information regarding the status of the abstract.
• Title, Abstract and Other information: write in the title and the abstract of your communication (even if you have already included them in the submission form).
• Keywords: they are optional and can complement topics indications (see following item).
• Topics: please check the topics that seem most relevant to your abstract. These topics will help direct your work to appropriate reviewers. It you check the autre / other box, please include the « missing » topic in the Keywords section.
• Upload paper:
> Simply click on the Paper field and browse to find your completed version of the submission form.
6. Click on Submit … et voilà !
Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have unanswered questions after reading these instructions.